In November 2021, Marie Beaulieu will speak at eight scientific conferences and one knowledge transfer activity for the public at large.
Wherever your online participation is possible, a registration link is inserted.
- Somers, S., Beaulieu, M., Brownell, P., Yan, E., Fenech, M. A., Perel Levin, S. (November 12, 2021). Abuse of Older Women in a Time of Pandemic – Perspectives of the International Network for Prevention of Elder Abuse. International Federation on Ageing. Niagara Falls, Ontario (Canada).
- Falardeau, M-C., Beaulieu, M., Carbonneau, H., & Levasseur, M. (November 11, 2021). Resident-to-resident aggression (RRA) in the COVID-19 context: Effects on older adults and RRA in independent living facilities in Quebec, Canada. Communication presented at the 15th Global Conference of the International Federation on Aging, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Beaulieu, M. (November 11, 2021) Mistreatment of Disabled Older Persons in the symposium Ageism Compounding Marginalisation. Communication presented at the 15th Global Conference of the International Federation on Aging, Niagara Falls (Canada).
- Beaulieu, M., Yon, Y., Mikton, C. Campo Tena, L. & Shawar, Y. (Nov. 10, 2021). An analysis of the role of global actors and networks in raising policy priority for elder abuse and neglect in the symposium Pandemic Impact on Social and Community Engagement. Communication presented at the 15th Global Conference of the International Federation on Aging, Niagara Falls (Canada)
- Beaulieu, M. (November 26, 2021). The Mistreatment of Older Adults from a Community and Preventive Perspective. A training day at the Regional Table on the Mistreatment of Older Adults organised by RIS3CAT and co-funded by PO FEDER de Catalunya 2014-2020. Alt Emprdà, Catalonia (Spain).
- Nobels, A., Lemmens G., Thibau L., Beaulieu M., Vandeviver C., & Keygnaert I. (November 11, 2021) Time Does Not Heal All Wounds: Mental health impact of sexual victimization in old age. Accepted for oral presentation at the 14th EUPHA Conference 10-12 [online].
Conferences by invitation :
- Beaulieu, M. (November 26, 2021). La lucha contra el maltrato a las personas mayores en Quebec: resultados y perspectivas compartidos. El maltrato a las personas mayores desde una mirada preventiva y comunitaria. Figueres, Spain [Webinar].
- Beaulieu, M. [and other speakers] (November 30, 2021). Looking at Elder Abuse as a Global Priority. Webinar organized by the Active Aging Consortium in Pacific Asia and the International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse. Seoul, Korea. (in English)
It is possible to register for this webinar via this link. Please note that the activity takes place at 9 pm on November 30 – Korea Standard Time. This represents 7 am Eastern Standard Time (Québec).
- Beaulieu, M. (November 18, 2021). The Psychological and Financial Mistreatment of Handicapped Older Adults in Québec. Webinar organised by the Research Chair on Mistreatment of Older Adults. Québec (Canada). (In French)
As interest in this webinar is strong and the 500 available participations are reserved within a few days, the webinar will be recorded and available for viewing on the Chair’s website. You may view the webinar in the following days through this link (Only in French).
By clicking on the webinar title, you will be directed to the correct location.