- Nicolas Berg, MD, geriatrician, Head of the Department of Geriatrics, Citadelle de Liège Hospital (Belgium) and President of Respect Seniors (Walloon agency responsible for responding to mistreatment of older adults
- Mark Yaffe, MDCM, MCLSc, CCFP, FCFP, researcher and professor, St. Mary’s Hospital Center, McGill University
- Thérèse Audet, Associate Dean for Graduate Studies and Research Professor, Faculty of Art and Humanities, University of Sherbrooke
- Brigitte Leduc, Vice-President, Research, University of Sherbrooke
- And Christian Barrette, Assistant Deputy Minister for the Ministry of Family , responsible for the Seniors’ Secretariat, Government of Quebec
Finally, we would like to highlight the special presence of Marie-Josée Poulin, Director of the Seniors’ Secretariat.
During this meeting, Marie Beaulieu, accompanied by Roxane Leboeuf, the Chair’s Coordinator, presented the highlights of activities carried out during year 4, as well as the activities already initiated and the ones to be scheduled in the course of year 5 (2014-2015).
All committee members congratulated the Chair’s team for its hard work, its involvement and its accomplishments. They stressed the excellent performance of the Chair in numerous areas: research, knowledge transfer, publications, training of students, seeking additional funding, collaborations on regional, provincial, national and international scales, media exposure, etc.
Work for year 5 is in full swing!